It is essential to get the right advice in advance of setting up a new business in Ireland. If mistakes are made, it can be difficult and costly to rectify these later. We take a real interest in business startups. We can help you at the start of your business to:
- Decide on the proper structure for your business – limited company, sole trader or partnership and deal with all the associated setup matters including FREE taxes registration for new clients and FREEcompany incorporation.
- Complete tax registration procedures with the Revenue Commissioners.
- Explanations of the obligations and responsibility for business owners and company directors.
- Choose the most suitable accounting system.
- Assess your financing requirements and the appropriate sources.
- Assists in obtaining any relevant grants that may be available for your business.
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, insurance brokers, our clients and others within our base of contacts who will benefit your business.
- Minimise the tax cost by the use of our tax expert.
- Control your bookkeeping and accounting cots by offering fixed cost solutions.
- Realise how to save costs and grow your business.
We also provide services in relation to Audit and Accountancy, Taxation and Restructuring.
Please contact us to find out more about any of the services offered by CGD Accountancy. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you in the future. If you would like to arrange an introduction or find out more about us and how we can help you then please call us on 086 8191889, or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.