Providing company secretarial services to your clients involves much more than just filing CRO forms. From the requirement to review Memorandum & Articles of Association to ensure that the company is legally entitled to undertake a particular transaction; to correctly passing appropriately worded resolutions; company secretarial duties are fraught with potential pitfalls for professional advisors.
OmniPro can help you ensure that transactions are not delayed, time is not wasted and unnecessary or excessive costs do not arise immediately or in the future. Company secretarial documentation prepared by professional advisors regularly comes under close scrutiny. Some specific circumstances include:
- The ODCE inspect minute books and documentation as part of their frequent private company investigations.
- Company sale and the associated due diligence process.
- Directors of liquidated or struck off companies facing S.150 restrictions or S.160 disqualifications.
Harness our experience alongside yours
OmniPro Corporate Consultants can help you to avoid these time-wasting and expensive pitfalls. We have extensive experience in this area, and our wide range of practical and personalised solutions include:
- Allotment or Transfer of Shares
- Redemption or Repurchase of Shares