The InterTradeIreland Go-2-Tender programme gives you the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts for your business, particularly on a cross-border basis. Companies which have been on the programme in recent timesÂ have won contracts valued at nearly â¬60/Â£49 million. Next programme on in Hodson Bay Hotel on 9th and 16th May 2013.
Go-2-Tender will provide you with a better practical understanding of:Â
How public sector bodies across the island buy their goods and services
How to source opportunities
The tendering process
What buyers are looking for
How to prepare a winning proposal
Date and location
9th May 2013 and 16th May 2013
Hodson Bay Hotel
The programme consists of a two day workshop and a half day of remotely deliveredÂ mentoring.Â This mentoring may be extended by up to three additional days and all mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.Â
- Finding tender opportunities
- Why tenders are lost and how much they cost
- Structure of the public bodies (North and South)
- A pragmatic cross-border overview of differences in tendering and completing work
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Success strategies forÂ SMEsÂ Â
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
RegistrationÂ begins at 9.00Â and the programme wraps up at 16.00 on both days.
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost is â¬100 or Â£85 per person.
For more details and to register visit the IntertradeIreland GoToTender Website.